SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
Our SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash Review introduces the fight of the ages, The one we have all played before but now we are against violence so what are we to do to settle the score? Why play cards of course! For the first time ever you get a game that never originally existed by having both previously separate games combined into a new all-in-one type deal!
SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 227MB download size.
- Choose your starter pack version – SNK and CAPCOM.
- Nine NEOGEO Pocket console skins.
- The original digital manual acts as a tutorial.
- Two screen filters.
- Rewind feature.
- Can rebind controls.
- Full touchscreen controls.
- Total control on zooming the screen in and out.
- The game opens up with optional rule explanations.
- Two character choices and you rename them.
- The core card game rules are actually easier to learn by playing over the text description.
- Can create your own set of decks, set which to use, deck name, check the album and you can have 5 total decks.
- 300 cards to collect.
- Basic but good fighting animations.
- Message speed – slow, normal, and fast.
- Save when you want.
- Can play local matches as the screen will split in half with each player getting half of the screen.
- Full stats screen, card collection percentage, and playtime.
- Can send/receive cards between other console owners with the game.
- Fun game.
- The game is played out in a convention center and you can move around, pick battles and chat with people.
- Trade machine – put five to ten cards in and get one random card.
- In-game shop to trade/buy cards.
- Originally sold as two separate games.
- Dictionary can be accessed that explains what words mean in terms of the game.
- Whilst battling you always fight the cards in front of your opponent first then you attack the actual opponent. When attacked you can choose to counter (sacrifice) a card to take the damage over yourself.
- Win by getting your opponent’s health to zero.
- You can have cards all attack together.
- Each round each player can play and counter once.
- Cards have unique abilities and are explained on the card itself.
SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash Review Cons:
- Not a lot of console skin choices.
- Doesn’t have a set screen size option.
- Cannot trade between Japanese and European accounts.
- Very daunting at first as you get a huge text blast of rules.
- No online play.
Related Post: Rainbow Six Extraction Review (Xbox Series S)
SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10