Special Editions Of DRAGON QUEST XI Unveiled At E3 2018
- The “Edition of Light” version of the game for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
- The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A collectible Steelbook® case
- Bonus Digital content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 further Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.
*Available in select territories only
The physical Day One “Edition of Light” is available to pre-order now from select retailers for the PlayStation®4 system, and comes with a reversible cover featuring artwork from Akira Toriyama. Additionally, players who pre-order via the PlayStation®Store will receive “The Legend Reborn” Theme along with in-game DLC items. Fans who pre-purchase from STEAM® will receive an exclusive PC Wallpaper Set and in-game DLC items.
Finally, a brand-new story-focused trailer sheds light on the main hero and the challenges he must overcome with the help of his loyal companions. The trailer ends with the reveal of new key art, created specifically for the Western release.
To view the newly released DRAGON QUEST XI: “The Legend of the Luminary” trailer, please visit: https://youtu.be/BbOEGcTbOxg
DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is the long-awaited role-playing game from series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama, and series composer Koichi Sugiyama, releasing for the PlayStation®4 system and STEAM on 4th September. The game is a completely standalone experience that features entirely new characters, a beautifully detailed world, finely tuned strategic combat, and an immersive story that will appeal to long-time fans and franchise newcomers alike.