Suit-up, Chroma Squad finally coming on Nintendo Switch
Behold Studio and Plug In Digital are proud to announce the release of the acclaimed Chroma Squad on Nintendo Switch™ starting on August 1st. Preorders are already opened with a little surprise: Alkemi’s game Transcripted for free for any order before July 31st.
Previously released on PC in 2015, Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-Inspired TV show. Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, turn-based battles!
- Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
- In-Depth RPG systems: skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
- Giant Mecha combat: destroy the city to save the city!
- A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
- Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!