Take control of the Sun, grow the most beautiful flowers and offer/send them to your friends or over Near.
SunFlowers is simple but incredibly addictive game: you control the Sun and have the power to grow beautiful flowers down on the Earth. Every flower grown during a game goes directly in your garden, and there are 330 flowers to collect in total ! Available on both PlayStation Vita and iOS, Lets see how this game fairs…..
- Bright detailed cartoon HD graphics, that emanate joy and happiness
- East touch controls or use the buttons if you so wish
- Loads of depth to an incredibly simple idea, As the sun you shoot rays of sunshine down, that pass through rain clouds which turn them into rain drops that you then use to grow the plants. Hit a storm cloud and you send a lightening bolt down and set your flower on fire. Miss with your sun ray and you will also set your flower on fire
- Collecting flowers for your garden is quick and for the most part easy. Grow the flower to its full potential and then its added to your garden
- Difficulty ramps up slowly and does a good job of it. You are to blame if you mess up, not the game. I
- The backgrounds change as you play, animated and bright but at the same time non intrusive and wont wain your attention
- Bonus areas are unlocked and played immediately in game. You become the moon and must shoot your moon rays down onto the flowers while avoiding the storm clouds. The bonus meter slowly feels up as you collect flowers. Hit a storm cloud and your bonus run is over
- You can send flowers to friends through messaging or by putting them up onto Near. This is a great way to collect the more elusive plants
- Simple case of the harder the level you play the more rare the plant you find
- There are checkpoints to aid you in clearing the levels so you wont have to start at level one every time
- Two main sections of the game are there for your choosing. I like to look at it as two separate games. One is your standard garden with its own set of plants, while the second one is your tropical levels with yep you guessed it tropical plants
- You have a section where you can view your flower collection whilst also allowing you to combine 2 flowers together to make a new flower. This is why collecting multiple flowers is not a bad thing and will keep you playing for a lot longer
- The checkpoints whilst good are too far apart for the more casual player. reaching lvl 21 and 41 will grant you a checkpoint. After lvl 21 you may well struggle to level up fast enough to reach the next checkpoint
- New enemies such as sand people il call them, and ice whilst you soon figure out what to do. First time round you wont know what to do and land up losing a life