Super Jagger Bomb Review (PlayStation 5)
For our Super Jagger Bomb Review, we take on the role of a little caped hero whose duty it is to collect bombs and keep stuff from getting blown up! In this retro ‘80s style arcade game, you’ll help the fearless hero Jagger fend off enemy robots and UFOs as he leaps across platforms, air jumps, and uses downward dashes to retrieve the firebombs before it’s too late!
Super Jagger Bomb Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 302MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- You get both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of the game.
- Action-platformer gameplay.
- Tutorial mode.
- You can turn music and vibration on/off.
- Online leaderboards.
- Trophies section
- Inspired heavily by Bomb Jack.
- The goal of the game is to jump around the level, collect bombs, and bonuses, and avoid obstacles.
- Chiptune soundtrack.
- Simple controls.
- Bonus items will randomly spawn for bonus points.
- Respawns will keep all previously collected bombs.
- Full 3D backgrounds.
Super Jagger Bomb Review Cons:
- No game options at all.
- The tutorial is basic and full of on-screen prompts.
- Really hard to know what an enemy is and what a bonus item is.
- The controls are very light and sensitive.
Related Post: Winter Games 2023 Review (Xbox Series S)
Super Jagger Bomb:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
OK, this is a game that takes a lot from Bomb Jack and makes no excuses about it. It’s Bomb Jack in all the ways except the name adds many more bonus rewards and hazards. My issue is not with any of that, it’s the controls because they are so light and fluffy that it never feels good to move around, they spawn so many obstacles and bonuses that you never know what will or won’t kill you, it makes a small area even smaller and it’s just not fun. Bomb Jack fans should check it out just to see how good Bomb Jack is. Easy trophies aside the game are fine but it does take a lot of discipline and for a game like this I just don’t have the time for it.