Technobabylon cyberpunk adventure releases for PC on May 21; preorders start today
If you love cyberpunk or point & click adventure games — or, better yet, both! — you’ll be happy to hear that Wadjet Eye Games’ latest, Technobabylon, will be out for PC on May 21. Preorders start today at http://www.technobabylon-game.
Blade Runner meets Police Quest in Technobabylon, a slick point & click adventure that blends past and future with its retro-styled pixel art and intense cyberpunk plotline. Technobabylon sets you loose in a world where ‘wetware’ wires people directly to the web, where the cerebral online Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, where the city’s omnipresent AI, Central, has eyes on everyone and everything — a world that could someday be ours.
- Digital soundtrack — an hour of cyberpunk tunes composed by Gemini Rue’s Nathan Allen Pinard
- Behind-the-scenes video of voiceover recording sessions
- Production art gallery including concept art, 3D models, full-size character portraits, and more
- The Technobabylon Codex — PDF booklet providing backstory and context for the game’s vast cyberpunk world
- Exclusive desktop wallpaper
- DRM-free game download or Steam key