Merge Games, an independent publisher specialising in collectable games and digital distribution, today announced the launch of The Book of Legends
developed by Aldorlea Games (http://www.aldorlea.org
) on Steam.
The Book of Legends is an epic game created by the makers of Millennium, Dreamscape, Moonchild, Undefeated, 3 Stars of Destiny and Asguaard – Aldorlea Games. The story, characters and dialogues, developed by Indinera Falls, are immersive and enthralling – a huge stand-alone role playing game, packed full with characters, quests, items and secrets, evocative of the greats of the genre.
Merge Games launches The Book of Legends on Steam today with a number of new features including 40 achievements, badges, trading cards, emoticons and user backgrounds.
The world is increasingly being dominated by thieves, rogues and bandits signaling the awakening of Demon of Fear, Azutura, who feeds on people’s fears. The solution will be found and crafted by the best alchemists of the realm: a special relic whose vapors will send Demon into a profound sleep for the next few decades or so.
A notorious traveler gifted with an extraordinary strength, Jordan, is sent to the House of Fear where the Demon lies to do the job. But the very first day of his mission, he is robbed by thieves and loses the precious relic!
Key features include:
- More than 30 playable characters – play as the strongest man in the world, a princess, a celebrity, a ghost, a dragon, a demon and even a chicken or a cow.
- More than 125 spells to cast, over 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment.
- More than 100 different enemies including extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres.
- More than 300 areas to explore with 50 hours of playtime with a myriad of side quests and secrets.
- 2 different modes – casual and RPG.
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
- Variety – your choices affect the game significantly, multiple endings and an exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs.