The Jackbox Party Pack 7 Is Coming to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch & Steam on October 15
Jackbox Games has announced that The Jackbox Party Pack 7, the latest fun-filled pack in the hit series, will come to PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and other major digital platforms on October 15.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 features five incredible new party games:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome.