The Knight Witch Review (Xbox Series S)
For our The Knight Witch Review, We play this Metroidvania adventure game with fast-paced, shoot ”em-up combat set in a beautifully hand-drawn world. Cast devastating card-based spells, forge close bonds, and make moral choices all in your quest to save your home and discover who’s behind the War Golem invasion.
The Knight Witch Review Pros:
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics.
- 3.8GB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- 3 save slots.
- Metroidvania gameplay.
- Twin stick shooter.
- Spell cards can be obtained and equipped.
- Mana is earned from killing enemies and is needed to cast your card abilities.
- Training Palace lets you practice.
- Beacons act like a save point, edit your spellcheck and do the training palace.
- The map fills in as you explore.
- Cheats – put in codes to get them.
- Fast loading times.
- Big boss encounters.
- Lush background art locations.
- A gust of wind is a button you press to show you where to go next.
- Shooting has manual use of the right stick and an auto-aim just hold down the button.
- Multiple choice encounters.
- Customize your character with the spell deck and play style choices.
- Has a loot system, not as deep as other games but it works.
- Armour can be found and equipped.
- Health drops.
- Uses the heart system which you can extend.
- Clever enemy types and booby traps.
The Knight Witch Review Cons:
- Cannot rebind controls.
- The menus are way too sensitive with the controller stick.
- Doesn’t offer difficulty options.
- Takes a lot of getting used to.
- Sometimes the background is so detailed and bright that it makes it hard to know what is on screen with you.
- The opening boss fight is tough.
- Difficulty spikes are littered throughout the game.
Related Post: Bot Gaiden Review (PlayStation 5)
The Knight Witch:
Developer: Super Awesome Hyper-Dimensional Mega Team
Publisher: Team 17
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10