The merciless speedrunning FPS Lovely Planet is coming to Xbox One this summer
Lovely Planet is on the way to Xbox One sometime in the next few months, alongside our other previously-announced Xbox One titles SpeedRunners and No Time to Explain. This new version features advanced controller support with lock-on functionality, a feature that Lovely Planet players on PC have been asking for.
- The most authentic First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
- Hundred levels to master, five worlds to discover, one faraway destination
- Learn and practice each level to earn stars and set world records
- Search for multiple secrets hidden deep within each world
- Precise Gun Ballet at a flawless 60 frames per second! (conditions apply)
- A story so abstract, it’s not told at all – you won’t know what hit you
- Original Soundtrack by Calum Bowen
You can read our review here.