The Textorcist Public Demo available now on Steam
With The Textorcist‘s release just around the corner (14th February), even the last of non-believers are given the chance to repent by trying out the demo version of the game.
Play as Ray Bibbia and learn how brutal life can be as a private exorcist. The demo features the first two boss fights as well as a relaxing tutorial fight at the beginning. In addition, you will get the chance to check out The Textorcist‘s Italian black humor and train your multitasking skill like never before!
So far, influencers and journalists have greatly enjoyed this fresh mix of bullet hell and typing game – imagine Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing and Enter the Gungeon had a (badass!) child together.
About The Textorcist
- Intense storytelling
- Tons of bullets
- Lots of typing
- 10 Boss fights
- Challenging twisted typing mechanics for every boss
- Type even to open a door
- Type on a Holyvetti computer
- Show it off with online leaderboards
- Play with the keyboard for a typing experience or with a gamepad for a rhythm experience
- Original Soundtrack composed by GosT
- Some more bullets