The Witch And The Hundred Knight To Drop In March -Pre Order Art Book Anounced
NIS America is thrilled to announce that Nippon Ichi Software’s exciting action RPG The Witch and the Hundred Knight will release on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system on March 25 in North America, and a few days earlier on March 21 in Europe! This title will be available in both retail and PSN form in both regions.
Fed up with being unable to travel beyond the borders of her swamp, the witch Metallia forges a contract with the legendary Hundred Knight to help her realize her ambition of spreading her swamp throughout all of Medea. As the Hundred Knight, your mission is to do whatever your master, the Swamp Witch, commands. Explore the world, destroy Pillars built to prevent her swamp from spreading, and wreak indiscriminate havoc. However, in the back of your inhuman mind, you begin to wonder… What prevents Metallia from leaving the swamp? Why do the other witches shun her, and how can she survive in a swamp that is notorious for how poisonous its fumes are? Is Metallia really a witch to respect, or is she one to fear?
- Dark fantasy melee: Equip up to five different weapons at a time to build diverse, guard-breaking combos! Be thee dexterous?: Use the Mystical Dodge feature to slow down time by avoiding an enemy’s attack at the last moment!
- Enemy chowdown: Remain in Metallia’s service longer by consuming your foes when your Gigcals are low!
- Magical metamorphosis: Switch between different “facets” to best clobber your enemies and explore this dark fantasy world.
- Sinister is the name of the game: Enjoy the tale of one girl’s vengeance against the entire world—and “mercy” is not in her vocabulary!
- Dual Audio galore: Players have the ability to switch between and enjoy both the English and Japanese audio tracks whilst adventuring!
The Witch and the Hundred Knight will include a special preorder bonus 32-page softcover art book that will be available at select retailers in Europe.