Review: Touch My Katamari
- Its Katamari!
- Perfect introduction to the series for new comers
- Touch screen is a welcome addition allowing you to stretch or squash the ball down to get into those small space, Which before were unreachable
- The music is all in there and hand picked from previous games
- Levels are big and bright and a joy to look at
- Game is really short, You could easily dust it off in 4 hours
- Not one for veterans of the series as its all the same levels recycled from previous games
- No ability to go into space and collect planets and black holes, One of my personal favourites
- Not a lot of replay ability attached and like I say after a few hours you wont have much reason to come back
- DLC is for faster unlocks in the shop and a few new levels but nothing substantial
In summary the game is more of a long demo than a game for veterans. New players to the series will be happy with the package as it cherry picks a few of the best levels, And keeps faithful to them in every detail.