Unit 13 Review (PlayStation Vita)
Unit 13 Review Pros:
- Crisp graphics.
- Platinum Trophy.
- Action shooter gameplay.
- Level design is excellent and can house many ways to play.
- Dynamic missions randomize the missions every time you play them.
- Touch controls that don’t dominate your experience, instead they add to it.
- The online co-op works very well.
- Missions are varied from speed runs to sneaking, It’s all in there.
- Pre-set characters specializing in different combat ie sniper, and you can gain exp with them to unlock better weapons and attachments.
- All about learning the level layout, enemy placement, and maximizing your urn.
- When played as a score chaser it carries a lot of similarities to The Club.
- Online leader-board with Near functionality to see if your top dog in your area.
- The campaign boasts over 12 hours depending on skill/patience.
- Strong cover system.
- Daily challenges.
- Stars earned from playing missions and your performance.
- HVT is your boss fights that you unlock or by getting them from friends through Near.
- Gets very addictive.
- Easy Platinum Trophy.
- The game can be played as a stealth action shooter or a huge score attack leader board chasing riot.
- Combat is precise, tight, and a joy to play.
Unit 13 Review Cons:
- Some campaign levels can get infuriating due to AI behavior.
- The co-op has a problem where hitting the PS button disconnects the game.
- Co-op progression is only saved for the host.
- HVT 2 suffers from infinite enemy respawns until an invisible checkpoint is hit.
- I doubt we will see any DLC with Zippers closure which is a huge failure.
As seen in our post entitled
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10