Vigor’s Major 1.2 Update: “Preppers” Delivers Battle Pass and Incentives for Co-operative Play
Bohemia Interactive is proud to announce the release of the Update 1.2: Preppers, for Vigor, which is available today. The update reveals the Battle Pass along with its first season: Preppers. We are also bringing Christmas to the Outlands together with Tools, Crafting Boosters, Charity Box Rewards, and much more.
Update 1.2: “Preppers” includes:
- Battle Pass – Our Outlanders asked for more measurable progression other than the Shelter itself, and we listened. Everyone can receive various exciting rewards for XP — There is also a Premium Battle Pass for everyone who wants to get even more.
- Season 1: Preppers – The Preppers were ready for humanity to fall, so they represent the elite of all Outlanders. They bring new tools and ways to play. Everyone can become one of them with the brand new Battle Pass!
- Tools – Tools are a staple in any Prepper’s repertoire. Those bring new exciting ways to play. You can come across these 3:
- Contact Bomb
- Alarm Trap
- Crafting Boosters – Tired of waiting? Make the process faster with Crafting Boosters!
- Charity Box Rewards – If you were one of those who did not see the point of helping the other not-so-lucky Outlanders, these rewards will get you on board.
- Shooting Range Moving Targets
- Colour Blind Options
- New Weapons
- New Challenge Types
- Teamkiller looting disabled
- Weapon Destroying
- Faster Radiation
- Christmas Assets