Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy Review (Nintendo Switch)
This Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy Review has us trying to rescue your possible WAIFU from the evil magic. Elaborated yet EASY TO PLAY strip women up action game! Destroy the infected clothes to save the girls from the curse.
Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy Review Pros:
- Anime graphics.
- 500MB download size.
- Shmup gameplay.
- Touchscreen controls.
- Two game modes – normal and arcade.
- Gallery mode.
- Online mode support (optional and doesn’t require a Nintendo Switch Online subscription) that adds leaderboards.
- Six characters each with unique stats and features.
- Two-player local support.
- Can choose if you automatically upload online scores or keep them offline.
- You are picking which Waifu to rescue and you do this by shooting their cursed clothes off.
- Set the level of censorship with only censored and fully censored available at the start.
- Gems drop from enemies and collecting these will help strip the clothes.
- Pick up power-up items in-game.
- Coins will randomly drop and shooting them will increase their value but if you shoot them off-screen then they are gone.
- Has a roguelike approach with a one life one run.
- Shop in between levels lets you spend coins on upgrades to things like bullet spread, bullet speed, shields, etc and you may need to upgrade the ship first.
- Every new run has you start at level one with no upgrades.
- All rescued Waifus do save between runs.
- Gallery lets you look at rescued Waifus and you can change the screen filter on them.
- Can sell upgrades back to the shop.
- Boss fights.
- You have a life bar.
Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy Review Cons:
- Takes a while to get used to.
- You need to unlock the one-finger mode.
- The help section is a slow auto scroller of text and icons.
- Shooting is very basic.
- You see the same enemies over and over.
- Stingy on health pick-ups.
- Doesn’t really push the genre.
- The real gimmick is boobs.
Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy:
Developer: One Hand Free Studios
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy is a simple game. Collect power-ups shoot bad guys and strip girls down to nothing, it’s a tale as old as time. Waifu clothes become possessed and need to be cleansed and to do that they must come off. The gameplay is a simple Shmup where you collect gems to help rid the clothes and coins are collected to upgrade your ship simples. Honestly, it’s so simple it’s almost boring at times, it’s one life a run type deal so roguelike if you wanna call it that, this means more than anything that getting a good overpowered ship takes fooking ages, its so long that you will tire of it all before you peak. I don’t actively dislike the game but for a Shmup it’s not that unique apart from the boobies and that. Overall Waifu Discovered 2 Medieval Fantasy is a mediocre Shmup with a lot of female flesh-flashing.