Warface Breakout Review (PlayStation 4)
Become the ultimate mercenary of tomorrow in Warface: Breakout, a tactical online first-person shooter where tight gunplay and strategic team cooperation define the high-stakes PvP experience. Engage in fierce gunfights, make split-second decisions, and master a vast arsenal of weapons to outsmart your opponents and secure victory.
- Decent graphics.
- 13.83gb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Licensed music-on/off.
- Invert axis and sensitivity sliders for acceleration delay, ADS acceleration, pitch speed, yaw speed, and more.
- Left handed support.
- HDR support.
- Enhanced resolution option for supersampling non-4k TVs.
- Season events.
- Game modes- casual or ranked.
- Customise-gun skins, player card, and player avatar.
- Stats screen along with online leaderboards.
- Daily mission-can veto once a day.
- Halloween event-gun game with exclusive rewards and its own leaderboard.
- Friend/party invite system so you can matchmaker together.
- Plays like CS-GO.
- Can mute all teammates.
- Can join matches in progress which means quitters can be replaced.
- Earn cash from kills and rounds.
- In between rounds you can buy equipment and weapons.
- Attackers and defenders with a bomb area to plant/destroy.
- Fast paced.
- Can pick up other player’s guns.
- Can ping a spot.
- Each round a player gets awarded Mvp.
- One life a round.
- If you survive a round you get to keep any purchased gear.
- Can spectate team mates.
- Look at gun button.
- You win by planting/disarming the bomb or by killing all your opponents.
- Uses a lot of visual clues and tells so you don’t need to necessarily talk.
- No tutorials.
- Can’t change the matchmaking server except for right at the boot-up screen so if you forget or miss it it’s tough tiddies.
- Long matchmaking times.
- First impressions are just a series of event pop ups then a set of menus.
- Feels unbalanced at times in terms of rank.
- Na cover system like stick to the wall.
- Over powered knife.
- Can’t make your own layout for controls.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 9/109/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
Warface Breakout let’s get it straight, it’s a more modern take on CS GO. It doesn’t hide the fact and it is in no way a dig because the game is straight-up some of the best multiplayer fun I’ve had in years. It performs so smoothly and has enough customisation options and cool modern levels that it feels like a new game entirely. Starting off it’s rough as it’s just a series of menus and season passes or a shop and this is all before you even notice the play button! Matchmaking time was sporadic at times but overall I never waited too long. At the end of the day, Warface Breakout is a solid shooter and a must-own for fps players and is every bit as addictive solo as it is with friends.