Wargroove takes to the battlefield on February 1st
From the makers of Starbound, Wargroove by Chucklefish arrives on PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on February 1st, 2019. Coming soon to PlayStation 4.
Chucklefish is proud to announce that the wait for Wargroove is finally over with a launch date of February 1st on PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One, priced at £15.99 / $19.99 / 16.99€, and available to play in 10 languages. Don’t worry PlayStation 4 fans, Wargroove will also be making its way to the platform soon!
The news was announced via Nintendo Europe’s Indie Highlights Showcase, where it also revealed the Wargroove announcement trailer featuring an incredible animation from the London-based animation studio, The Line. Wargroove is available to pre-purchase and pre-download on Nintendo Switch now, and open to wishlisting on Steam.
Watch the new Cinematic Trailer here: https://youtu.be/jsMgITiNcnw
Take to the battlefield with Wargroove, a solo or multiplayer turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically sway the fight in your favor! Design and share online your very own maps, cut-scenes, and campaign stories with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools!
Wargroove is coming to PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on February 1st 2019. Pre-purchase and pre-download on Nintendo Switch! Coming soon to PlayStation 4.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions – the brave Cherrystone Kingdom, the thoughtful Heavensong Empire, the dark Felheim Legion, and the nature-inspired Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favor
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share your own complex series of battlefields online, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors
- Learn more about each character you encounter through a trial of boisterous bouts in Arcade mode, fighting 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Outwit the enemy in Puzzle mode, using your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Discover the history and lore of the world of Wargroove and its inhabitants in the Codex, as well as handy strategy tips and rules for use in battle
- Seek out hidden in-game content and unlockables – old school style! Be the first to uncover all the secrets of Wargroove.