Warhammer 40000 Shootas Blood and Teef Review (Steam)
Our Warhammer 40000 Shootas Blood and Teef Review tells the story that begins with, For many centuries, the planet of Luteus Alpha has been producing much-needed material for the wars raging on in the Armageddon sector. Many are drawn to the planet, and so is the excellent Warboss Ogruk Gutrekka. Upon arriving on the planet, Gutrekka took your most precious hair squig. Filled with a vengeance you’ve sworn to do anything it takes to return your hair squig, and prove who is the strongest! And so your adventure on Luteus Prime begins.
Warhammer 40000 Shootas Blood and Teef Review Pros:
- Decent cartoon-like graphics.
- Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Full controller support.
- Graphics settings – resolution, v-sync, window mode, framerate, and max framerate.
- Can rebind controls for both keyboard and controller buttons.
- Game settings – blood and gore, subtitles, language, mouse sensitivity, screen shake intensity, vibration, aim assist and snap to horizontal aim.
- Three game modes – single-player, Vs, and online.
- Mek shop – where you buy and customize your Orks.
- Three difficulties – Easy, normal, and hard.
- Four-player local co-op support.
- Four Ork classes – Flash Git, Weirdboy, Beat Snagga Boy, and Stormboy.
- Cartoon like cutscenes.
- Can skip cutscenes.
- 2D side-scrolling platformer shooter gameplay.
- Mek Shops will appear and you can buy gear and weapons and change your loadout.
- Tutorial pop-ups as you play.
- Self-contained sections like wave-based combat.
- Squidlings walk around and you shoot them for health.
- Teef is the game currency for the Mek shop.
- Ammo pickups are in-game.
- A lot of Warhammer humor throughout.
- Weapon wheel for quick access.
- Big boss encounters.
- Pick up special weapons with a fixed amount of ammo to use.
- The locations look really cool taking in the many grim battlefields of Warhammer 40,000.
- You can swap character classes at checkpoints.
- In-game cartoon-style cutscenes.
Warhammer 40000 Shootas Blood and Teef Review Cons:
- Long initial load time.
- The tutorial pop-ups are intrusive and sparse, they don’t do a great job of saying what each button does, etc.
- Hard to tell which platforms you can jump on and which you cannot.
- Can easily get overwhelmed.
- The default controls are awkward.
- It almost causes eye strain with its small details and ledges.
- Small text in a lot of places.
- Feels repetitive.
Related Post: Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time Review (PC/Battlenet)
Warhammer 40000 Shootas Blood and Teef:
Developer: Rogue Side Games
Publisher: Rogue Side Games
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10