30XX Preview (Steam Early Access)
Jump, shoot, and slash your way through 30XX, the roguelike action platformer you can play with a friend! Explore lush, ever-changing worlds that mix precise platforming with fevered combat. Destroy fearsome Guardians. Master unique Powers. Rediscover the thousand years we’ve lost.
- Decent 16 Bit graphics.
- 568.46MB download size.
- Controller support.
- Graphics-fullscreen, resolution, v-sync, bloom, and graphics quality preset (high/less high).
- Can rebind controls.
- Display run-time setting.
- Controller icons-PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
- Ui opacity and scale slider.
- Action-platformer gameplay.
- Two ways to play: Standard-one life with death sending you back to HQ, but you can earn currency for upgrades or Mega Mode-death sends you to HQ but keeps level progress.
- A roguelike with randomly generated levels on both game types.
- 3 save slots.
- Run and gun-style combat.
- Catchy Chiptune soundtrack.
- Arcade presentation.
- Aug-augments are things you can get from loot chests and change how your character plays like stat increases or more chance of shield drops or do more damage etc.
- Boss fights with huge rewards.
- Tight controls.
- Huge emphasis on Wall jumping and shooting.
- No Steam achievements.
- The game would hang then crash at random times.
- Has what is clearly an opening tutorial area but it hasn’t got the prompts or pop-ups yet so it feels empty and kinda useless.
- The game crashes after death every time and you have to restart from the beginning.
- Power-up text goes over or behind the item making it hard or impossible to read.