Active Neurons 2 (PlayStation 4)
Active Neurons is a game that trains the player in spatial logical thinking.brbrBy controlling the power of thought, you must charge the Neurons.
- Neon flashy graphics.
- 431.5mb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Puzzle gameplay.
- Goal-get your block or blocks to the exit, walls stop you and you need to avoid obstacles.
- Solution button.
- Over 100 levels to unlock and play.
- Handy restart button.
- Chilled soundtrack.
- Cool presentation with a clean interface and equaliser bar on the bottom.
- A game to chill out with.
- Satisfying when you solve the puzzle.
- Decent enough brain food.
- Facts/history-as you work your way through the gauntlet of levels, you will discover facts and history so you can learn and play and play to learn.
- Simple controls to learn.
- Supports the DS4 touch pad.
- No tutorials.
- Feels just like the old game but with a new bit of paint.
- No replay value.
- Doesn’t have any penalties for abusing the solution button.
- No Colourblind mode.
- So chilled and laid back it has no timers.
- You have to unlock levels one by one.
- Only one game mode.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Really good work out for the brain and will pad your trophy count nicely with an easy Platinum trophy. It starts off simple then builds somewhat but never elevates enough to cause concern. It’s a game you play for either just the trophies or when you want a quick distraction. It doesn’t offer any replay value or anything particularly new but what it does do is smooth and accessible