Barry The Bunny Review (PlayStation 5)
We take on this Barry The Bunny Review as the Overalls Gang have business to take care of, it is to destroy things! And they are destroying bridges which are used for the little bunnies to get back home! Barry can build those bridges again, he only needs to get all wood pieces to make them, and so the little ones can get back home again, safe and sound!
Barry The Bunny Review Pros:
- Nice pixel art graphics.
- 91.03MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Platformer gameplay.
- Easy mode – on/off.
- Show clock – on/off.
- 3 save slots.
- Can replay levels.
- Carrots – health.
- Hammers – projectiles to attack.
- Logs – collect 3 to build a bridge to rescue bunnies.
- Easy Platinum trophy.
- You keep any logs you collected if you die.
- Instant respawns.
Barry The Bunny Review Cons:
- Only one control layout.
- Lacks any tutorial.
- Ladders are over-sensitive and easy to fall off.
- Levels feel like they repeat.
- You have to quit the game to replay levels.
- Tedious sections that usually involve the inconsistent spikes hitbox.
- Platforms that disappear only respawn after death or level restart.
Related Post: Zool Redimensioned Review (Steam)
Barry The Bunny:
Publisher: Ratalaika Games S.L.
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
Barry The Bunny is a very simple platformer, jump around collecting logs to rescue bunnies and hammers so you can kill bees and hedgehogs. Levels are short and not always sweet as the spikes have varying degrees of hitbox sizes making a lot of tedious moments and respawns. I played it until the Platinum popped then saw no reason to carry on, I grew tired way before the Platinum but dam it I wanted the trophy!