Blade: Sword of Elysion Comes to The App Store and Google Play Store In Europe On January 21st
South Korean collaborator 4:33 Creative Labs, in association with developer ActionSquare, announced today that its award-winning and highly-acclaimed action-packed hardcore RPG, Blade: Sword of Elysion, will be available to download for free on January 21st on iOS via the App Store and for Android via Google Play in Europe.
Blade: Sword of Elysion sets a new benchmark for mobile games, with jaw-dropping Unreal Engine graphics, lavish production values and deep, rewarding gameplay. Choose your character and set off on a huge, sweeping adventure, exploring over 80 unique dungeons as you collect loot, upgrade your skills and become the hero you were always destined to be. Play against your friends or nemeses in the PvP Arena or team-up with other heroes in siege battles. Join a guild, or create your own and become the leader of a group of heroic warriors. Blade: Sword of Elysion offers something for everyone; whether you want a rich, single-player story, competitive PvP battles or co-operative skirmishes.
“With console quality graphics and gameplay, Blade: Sword of Elysion really pushes the boundaries of what can be achieved on mobile”, said Tae Hwan So, CEO of 4:33 Creative Labs. “We think players will be blown away by what ActionSquare have achieved with Blade: Sword of Elysion”.
Blade: Sword of Elysion Features:
- Three distinct classes in character selection pool;
- An action-packed, in-depth single player campaign with 80 unique dungeons;
- A fast-paced PvP Arena where players can take on their friends in real-time battles;
- The Infinity Dungeon, where player’s true skills are put to test as they face progressively stronger waves of enemies that hold progressively highly valued rewards;
- Guild Systems where players can compete for loyalty and guild rankings for very attractive rewards;
- Siege War where guilds or individual players strategically attack or defend their bases.