Borderlands Collection Pandoras Box Review (Steam)
For this Borderlands Collection Pandoras Box Review for the first time ever, get all six Borderlands adventures together in one mayhem-fueled package, all at an incredible value! Includes all six acclaimed base games from the Borderlands franchise: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Tales from the Borderlands, Borderlands 3, and New Tales from the Borderlands, as well as all of their add-on content, in one giant bundle.* Experience the iconic franchise that defined the looter-shooter genre with its over-the-top firefights, absurdly varied arsenals, and thrilling interplanetary adventures perfect for solo and co-op play.
Borderlands Collection Pandoras Box Review Pros:
- Decent cell-shaded graphics.
- Download size of each game –
- Borderlands pre sequel – 18.8GB
- Borderlands – 12.26GB
- Borderlands Enhanced Edition – 18.64GB
- Borderlands 2 – 25.94GB
- Borderlands 3 – 138.85GB
- Tales from the Borderlands – 7.63GB
- New Tales from the Borderlands – 28.93GB
- Steam achievements.
- Full controller support.
- Looter shooter gameplay for the Borderland games prequel to 3 and the story Borderland games are choice-based narrative adventure gameplay.
- The map fills in as you play and explore.
- Guns galore with so many variations and buffs on top of them. I doubt you will ever see every game.
- Vehicles can be fully customised and new chassis can be unlocked.
- Every game includes all DLC.
- Own in-game challenges that pop up as you fill the bars and get rewards.
- Fully Customizable characters.
- A true Borderlands all-in-one collection.
- Every game is a seperate download.
- Loot is everywhere and anything with a green tag/light can be looted.
- Loot rarity levels including for shields and health.
- Earn Exp and level up to get a stats boost and an upgrade point, Depending on the game depends on the upgrade/skill tree but every game has one.
- A big open world that you are free to explore.
- A lot of memorable characters.
- The Borderland shooter games allow you to play how you want.
- Borderland story games offer multiple endings and have a lot of replayability.
- Tales From The Borderlands is heavy on multiple-choice encounters.
- Each Borderland game has an EXP bar showing down the bottom.
- The second wind mechanic is when you get downed, instead of dying you have a short window to get a kill which revives you, you can of course still die out or just press a button to die.
- Many environmental hazards from flaming barrels to geysers, jumps, and fire.
- Full vehicle system, at a stop you can spawn a vehicle and customise it.
- Fantastic voice work.
- Unlock and find new player skins, skins for your items, and even vehicles.
- Massive boss fights with full-on boss intro sequences.
- Many secrets to find.
- Buy and sell everything at the many vending machines.
- Easy to see if a weapon is better thanks to a red or green number system.
- A lot of humor throughout.
- Familiar controls.
- Drop in and out co-op for up to four players.
- Main quests with many optional side missions.
- Full mission management system.
- The map fills in points of interest.
- Unlock fast travel points.
- Constant checkpoints.
- 100s of hours of Borderlands gameplay.
Borderlands Collection Pandoras Box Review Cons:
- Does not include any of the VR versions of the games.
- All the games are a seperate download.
- Does not include any of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands games.
- You don’t get a Pandora Box interface or central launcher.
- You will still get notifications and pop-ups about buying the Pandora Box version in every game despite owning it.
- It is more a bundle than a collection.
- The humor of Borderlands is very childish and it can get very grating in the shooter games.
- It is very easy to feel overwhelmed with all the quests and events popping up.
- The mission markers or guidance in general is not always clear or helpful.
- With so many guns it is hard to get to grips with one in particular.
- A lot of guns are actually not that great.
Related Post: Mugen Souls Z Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
Borderlands Collection Pandoras Box:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 9/109/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10