Breathedge Review (Steam)
In our Breathedge Review, we try to Survive in outer space! Together with your immortal chicken, discover the truth behind your sudden spaceship crash. Craft tools, pilot vehicles, and even control space stations to survive and explore the wreckage.
Breathedge Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 10.70GB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Controller support.
- Graphics-fullscreen, resolution, v-sync, monitor, texture quality, anti-aliasing, shadow quality, post-processing quality, effects quality, view distance, and motion blur.
- Controller settings-Invert axis and sensitivity sliders, rebind buttons, and which controller icons (Xbox/ps4/Steam/other).
- FPS limit-30/60/75/100/120/144/155/166/200 and 240.
- Field of view slider.
- Six save slots.
- Four difficulties-standard, story, impossible and free (disables story/achievements).
- Smoking is in the game but you can choose to censor it or not.
- Multiple choice interactions.
- Save when you want from the menu.
- Excellent animated infomercials. Find tapes and play them.
- Survival adventure gameplay.
- Tutorial pop-ups.
- Air supply dictates how far you can go, you can find stations to replenish if you run out of air you start losing health.
- The Chicken is the star of the show.
- Crafting materials can be found anywhere from cutting up broken ships to stripping cables out.
- Find blueprints/plans to build new items and tools, suit upgrades, etc.
- Ship pod-acts as your home and here you can craft, move around freely and use the computer for scanning and story-related missions.
- Use tools to open or smash open canisters, bits of debris for loot.
Breathedge Review Cons:
- Story difficulty disables achievements.
- Can’t skip cutscenes.
- Can be hard to find materials.
- Sometimes the game is too clever for its own good.
- The style of humor will not be for everyone and it does dominate.
- The learning curve with the movement.
- Not the strongest of tutorials or help.
Publisher: RedRuins Softworks
Store Links –
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10