Craftlands Workshoppe Preview (Steam Early Access)
From the out-there imagination behind the Shoppe Keep series comes a brand-new fantasy business adventure set in the clouds. Craftlands Workshoppe is hiring! But can you run your store, master three noble crafts, and solve the former owner’s mysterious disappearance.
- Chunky cartoon graphics.
- 639.32MB Download size.
- Graphics-fullscreen, motion blur, anti-aliasing, clouds, v-sync, shadow quality, texture quality, and SSAO.
- Can rebind controls.
- Character creator-name, skin color, chest type, head hair, facial hair, hair color.
- Five movements options-full keyboard (use the mouse to aim/direct), player orientation (mouse to aim and set movements), world orientation (like camera option but the character moves in relation to the world paths), camera orientation (character faces mouse cursor) and facing orientation (character moves with the keyboard.
- Mod support.
- Choose your starting apprenticeship–Alchemy, Cooking, or Blacksmithing.
- Can skip cutscenes.
- Simple controls.
- Easy to read Hud showing tasks, time of day, time, weather, quick inventory overview along with the player level and EXP bar.
- Ongoing tutorials as you play.
- You run a shop and must craft goods, Scavenge resources, repair and build new parts of the town.
- Play how you want.
- Earn EXP from all tasks.
- An energy bar that depletes as you do actions.
- Can sleep to forward time but also to regain energy.
- When buying from other vendors/traders you can have up to 4 items delivered to your shop.
- Workshop-you, decide what to sell so you can get the right resources. You can open and shut your store, crafting gives EXP but making the same item over and over will allow you to master it and hand the info to other people.
- Crafting is a mini-game where you stop the cursor in the green part of the bar, doing it successfully will increase your gains.
- Tasks-you can take on new ones from vendors and it is all optional.
- Day/night cycle.
- Central chest for storing items. Level up to earn new recipes.
- No controller support.
- No Steam achievements.
- Minimal graphic settings.
- No manual save button.
- No waypoints or visual help with finding locations.
- The tutorial doesn’t cover everything you need to start.
- Selling is simple but knowing how the inventory works, how and what you need to do to keep your stock levels high.