Cube Life: Island Survival receives second update V1.2
Cypronia have released a list of new features and fixes set to come to Cube Life: Island Survival. Hit the jump to read more. The patch is due in March for all territories.
UPDATE v1.2 Features:
– Share Custom Maps (like Super Mario Maker)
– 400+ items are now available! New items like ladders, motorboats, diving masks, traps, etc.
– Completely redesigned AI. Canibals are now smarter.
– Stealth attacks! Approach an enemy from behind and gain the upper hand
– Bigger world to explore at 3,520 x 3,520 blocks (was previously 2,880 x 2,880)
– New pets: Added Chickens, Boars, Baby Boars, and Giant Crabs
– New Animals: Rabbits, Puffer Fish, Parrots, Lizards, Gorillas, Crabs, and Jellyfish
– Fight New Enemy Bosses: The Kraken, and Cannibal Boss
– Assign commands to pets now (defensive, offensive, or collect items)
– New Color Map with Radar (displays position of enemies, pets)
– New release territory – Available for download in Australia + New Zealand