DEEEER Simulator Your Average Everyday Deer Game Review (PlayStation 4)
This DEEEER Simulator Your Average Everyday Deer Game Review put simply, introduces us to DEEEER Simulator a “Slow-Life Town Destruction Game”. You can spend your days enjoying a nice, relaxed frolic here and there together with the other animals around town, or you can choose to relieve some stress and absolutely destroy the town and everything in it.
DEEEER Simulator Your Average Everyday Deer Game Review Pros:
- Nice graphics.
- 1.83GB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Has its own in-game achievements.
- Works on Playstation 5.
- Settings – camera distance slider, low load mode, camera speed slider, vibration and Invert axis.
- Avatar creator – male/female, face, hat, hair, accessories, shirt, pants, shoes, beard, hair color, skin color, eye color, and body shape sliders.
- In-game cutscenes.
- Can skip the cutscenes.
- Tutorial and how to play pop-ups.
- Cowthello mini-game. Has Ai and local player battle options and plays just like Reversi.
- Make your own fun.
- Open sandbox world.
- Stretch your neck and grab onto things and fly around the place.
- You can run, jump, attack, shoot and ride.
- Ride horses, cars, and trains.
- Pick up and use weapons.
- Everything has a health bar.
- Deerify – press on a human and they turn into a deer hat-wearing person who follows and mimics your every move.
- You can interact and dance with people.
- Sheep – they are the police and hunt you down as you destroy the world.
- Deersaster level goes up as you destroy things, call the cops, and changes its rank as you fill-up the bar and can open secret parts of the world.
- Mindless fun.
- Trigger boss battles.
- Cops get bigger in numbers and get better guns.
- Anyone following you will do damage just like you so run into buildings etc.
- Can break down buildings, blow up cars, etc.
- Get rid of cops by killing them all and it’s timed.
- You get one life and 3 hearts then it’s a case of starting again.
- Every gun you collect gets added to you and you fire them all at the same time.
- Slight puzzle elements where you need to get certain animals on buttons.
- Smaller islands to find and use.
- A cow you can ride will give an overall tour of the world.
DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game Review Cons:
- The slowdown happens a lot.
- You can easily clip through buildings.
- You have to make your own fun.
- The tutorial is just the controls.
- The world is not that big.
- Little replay value outside of the trophies.
DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game:
Developer: Gibier Games
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Deeeer Simulator is one batshit mental game. You go around this fictional world like a deer and basically mess it up in any way possible. Collect guns and they attach to your head, you can have many different guns attached at one time, talk with humans or Deerify them so they follow and mimic you. There is nothing more mental than seeing a juiced-up Deer running around with of posse of humans wearing Deer horns. Break down buildings, take on giant koala bears with laser beams and so much more. It’s a game that as fun as it is, it’s all very much a case of making your own fun, it never mixes up enough and it kinda shines brightly for a time then dissipates into memory. Overall Deeeer Simulator is brilliant yet limited.