Exit Man Deluxe Review (Xbox Series S)
For this Exit Man Deluxe Review, we learn that Chicken Little was right, the sky IS falling! Quickly run into the gap as the ceiling comes crashing down from above. If you make it in time the ceiling will rise up again and then crash down again and again, each time with a gap in a random place. How long can you survive? If you can squeeze into the yellow Exit area you’ll earn coins that you can use to buy new costumes.
Exit Man Deluxe Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 1.2GB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Reaction-based gameplay.
- The goal of the game is to move as fast as you can to the exit or at least to the safe area within the time limit.
- Fast-paced gameplay.
- Online leaderboards.
- Local multiplayer, up to 4 players.
- Customize your character by buying items with your earned cash or using the gatcha machines.
- Free random reward every X amount of minutes.
- 100-player elimination mode.
- Vs Ai one in one mode where it last man standing.
- Runs really well.
- Challenge mode where you pick the different styles of game and do wave-based runs for rewards.
- The main game mode is where you just keep playing until you fail in an endless mode style.
- Earn coins by exiting.
- Combo counter for exits.
- Highly addictive.
- The challenge mode has 150 stages.
- Game variation like X amount of attempts at exits, and movement speed.
- Strong one-more-go mentality.
Exit Man Deluxe Review Cons:
- No tutorials.
- Takes a bit of getting used to.
- The detection of being crushed can feel unfair at times.
- You are only playing for cosmetic unlocks.
- No dedicated online mode.
- The movement takes some getting used to as it’s a set movement making it harder to line up exits.
Related Post: Trophy Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
Exit Man Deluxe:
Developer: BlueCreator, Sanuk Games
Publisher: Rainy Frog
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
What a fantastic light simple game. What you have here is a game that sounds so simple it should be boring but it’s far from that as it tests your reflexes, adds tension, and is just so much fun to play. All you have to do is avoid getting crushed by getting to the exit door or at least into the safe area as the level comes crashing down in seconds. It’s all about moving and reacting as fast as possible, they sprinkle in modifiers like another player on screen or they have conditions like avoiding exits or making your movement speed slower. I was initially confused by it all as the game is just there, with no tutorial or help but it took minutes to realize what was up. Very surprising how addictive it could get, I believe it has a lot to do with how fast it loads and plays out. Exit Man Deluxe is a game to try out and have a ton of fun with.