Farming Simulator 23 Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
For this Farming Simulator 23 Review, where we grow our own agricultural empire! Operated by 100+ authentic machines by Case IH, CLAAS, DEUTZ-FAHR, Fendt, John Deere, KRONE, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Valtra & more. Cultivate various crops, including grapes and olives, tackle forestry, or tend to animals.
Farming Simulator 23 Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 1.2GB download size.
- Has its own achievements.
- 3 save slots.
- Colorblind support.
- Game tips can be turned on and off.
- Farming simulator gameplay.
- The tutorial mode is optional but it guides you through the basics.
- Two maps to choose from – Amberstone and NeuBrunn.
- Time scale (speed that time passes) – 2/5/10/30/45/60/90/real-time.
- Traffic can be turned on and off.
- Invert axis and sensitivity sliders.
- Full accelerometer and tilt support.
- Unit settings – mph/kph, dollar/eu/pounds, Fahrenheit/Celsius, acres/hectares.
- Ai workers can be turned on and off to refill – fuel/seeds/fertilizer/slurry/manure.
- Full stats screen.
- The weather report goes into a full-week forecast.
- The help section is a manual used to reference a text tutorial.
- Every action on screen has the button icons on them.
- You can instantly hire and fire workers to do tasks.
- Jump between all owned vehicles by pressing a button.
- Minimap and full map.
- A handy way to just scroll through the seeds on the main Hud.
- A fully 3D world with 360-degree camera control.
- First and third-person view when in the vehicle.
- Buy and sell vehicles from the store or the menu.
- Walking over owned land shows the status of the field like crop type, growth, how much is fertilized, and if it needs plowing.
- When driving you can zoom in and out whilst in third person view.
- Every vehicle looks incredible with its high detail. Each handle is different.
- Farming jobs are wood cutting, Herding animals, Growing and selling crops, and taking on missions.
- All vehicles are licensed brands.
- Play how you want.
Farming Simulator 23 Review Cons:
- Going into options and not even selecting the language cause the game to restart.
- Not the fastest loading time.
- Doesn’t have a third-person view when outside the vehicle.
- You don’t start with a normal vehicle like a car.
- It doesn’t have an auto acceleration like in other games which made farming easier.
- The Hud is very busy.
- Has a mobile feel, especially in terms of the menus and big menu buttons.
- Only two locations.
- You cannot bring up a list of the controls.
- When it autosaves the game cannot be played and it shows up on the screen.
- It doesn’t have as many activities as before like horses and trains.
- Does get slowdown especially when driving in town.
Related Post: Trinity Trigger Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
Farming Simulator 23:
Developer: GIANTS Software
Publisher: GIANTS Software
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10