Fireworks Mania Review (Steam)
FIREWORKS MANIA is a small casual explosive simulator game where you play around with fireworks, create beautiful firework shows or just blow stuff up.
- Nice graphics.
- 575.61MB download size.
- Graphics-fullscreen, motion blur, quality preset, and resolution.
- Two maps- Town or Ranch.
- Fireworks simulator gameplay.
- Strong physics system at work.
- play how you want.
- Place fireworks anywhere!
- No limit on how many fireworks you can drop.
- Some of the best sound effects in a game.
- Excellent time waster.
- Allows you to be creative.
- Brilliant substitution for the current world events.
- highly detailed firework explosions and effects.
- Simple controls.
- Uses a strong physics game.
- You can get creative and combine fireworks, set the fuse, and even combine them.
- No Steam achievements.
- Can’t rebind controls.
- No structure or missions.
- Causes a lot of slowdowns!
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 10/1010/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
Fireworks Mania is a lot of fun. It allows you to live out your pyrotechnics wet dream. Spawn and place the many many fireworks in a location and off you go! Not a lot can really be said, it does what you think, no story nothing to slow you down like limiting the number of fireworks, nothing. With this laid back approach you could accuse the game of being lazy or no point but to be honest it’s more a way of expression, in these difficult times it’s good to be able to still have things like fireworks amd who doesn’t love blowing shit up! For me, it meant I could do the fireworks and not stress my dog out (had to wear headphones as the noises are realistic and do trigger her). I came away from it liking it but it is just a casual game, one where you dip in from time to time and have a laugh, Perfect substitute for the real thing and a brilliant way to blow off steam.