First Look at Bulb Boy – Light your head or you will be dead
Bulb Boy is a 2D point’n’click adventure where you solve puzzles and defeat monsters to reveal a twisted tale. The idea behind the game is to create a slow-paced horror story with a nostalgic feel.
In the Electric Forest, lived a boy with a glowing head whose name was Bulb Boy. He grew up in a big old house with his GRANDPAraffin and Mothdog. It was a time of fun, friendship and love. One gloomy night, Bulb wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare to discover that darkness has overshadowed the old family house. GRANDPAraffin and Mothdog have disappeared… Are they ok?
The game is scheduled for release in 2015 on Mac, PC, Linux and hopefully iOS, Android.iOS, Android.
- Bulb talents – Being a boy that is a bulb comes with many talents. Not only does your head light up, emits heat and electrical shocks, but can also be unscrewed for use in other places.
- Save your house – Explore the Bulbs house, overshadowed by dark forces. Defeat the evil in all its forms and bring the light back.
- Flashbacks – Relive Bulb Boy’s childhood memories to uncover the history of the old family house and its residents.
- Defeat the monsters – The house is divided up into chapters, each protected by a frightening monsters. Use trickery to defeat the boss.
- Eerie design – The graphics combine the elements of a likeable and emotional character with an eerie-horror backdrop.
- Bubble speech – No dialogue, just bubble speech. Watch the story unfold in animated clouds.
Play online demo here