Freddy Spaghetti 2 Review (PlayStation 5)
Our Freddy Spaghetti 2 Review once again introduces us to Freddy who is spaghetti. Oh, and conscious. Follow along with Freddy’s story as you plunge headfirst into challenges and obstacles. The story starts as you plunge headfirst into the workplace. Overcome the environment, master your spaghetti and run to the coffee machine!
Don’t be late on your first day! Freddy Spaghetti uses rope physics to simulate a squishy, stretchy, ropey character.
Freddy Spaghetti 2 Review Pros:
- Nice graphics.
- 202MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Game settings (all sliders) – sound, narration, music, brightness, contrast, saturation, vignette, subtitles, and shaky cam.
- Tutorial-based first level.
- Action gameplay.
- Controls–aim with the stick then alternate with the shoulder buttons to move or hold to jump.
- Trophy after each level.
- Fast-paced action.
- Levels vary from smashing things up to navigating the environment to running away from the police.
- Humor throughout.
- Level select.
- Levels are timed.
- Can turn the Hud on and off with a button press.
- Clever ideas.
Freddy Spaghetti 2 Review Cons:
- No checkpoints.
- Doesn’t tell you where to go or what needs to be done.
- Exactly the same game as before just with a different backdrop.
- No online leaderboards.
- The tutorial is basic.
- No camera controls or helps with exit direction.
- Can’t see the game timer.
- Controls take some getting used to.
- Lacks any replay value.
- Doesn’t play well.
Related Post: Freddy Spaghetti Review (PlayStation 5)
Freddy Spaghetti 2:
Developer: Playful Pasta
Publisher: Ratalaika Games
Store Links –
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 5/105/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
Freddy Spaghetti 2 is just the first game but with a different background. It offers nothing new or unique over the rather plain original game.