Gemini Review (Nintendo Switch)
Gemini is an action tower defense game, where your goal is to guard the crystal while keeping yourself alive.
Explore the worlds, fight monsters, get upgrades, and far more!
- Decent pixel art graphics.
- 104MB download size.
- 3 save slots.
- 4 character colours.
- Tower defense gameplay.
- Game-you have to kill waves of enemies and protect the diamond.
- Shop-in between levels you get 4 random items you can buy.
- The book shows stats and lists weapons you have discovered/used.
- Break boxes and bushes for loot.
- Enemies can drop loot.
- The simple twin-stick style controls with the right trigger used to attack.
- Alert for diamond damage.
- Each enemy acts uniquely.
- Clear Hud showing health, coins and Mana.
- Basic tutorial.
- World map level select.
- Can replay levels.
- Tutorial is very basic and isn’t immediately open to you in the level.
- Hit detection takes a bit of getting used to.
- Only one control layout.
- No touchscreen.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10