Giants Uprising Preview (Steam Early Access)
This Giants Uprising Preview tells the story of a medieval fantasy action-adventure game full of Giants and unlimited destruction! Take on the role of a powerful Giant who finally breaks free from enslavement to seek revenge on the ruthless human race.
Giants Uprising Preview Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 8.96GB Download size.
- Controller support.
- Graphics – full screen, resolution, resolution scale slider, gamma, view distance, anti-aliasing, post-processing, shadows, textures, effects, foliage, motion blur, and bloom.
- Excellent voice work.
- Opening tutorial section.
- Some of the best destruction of buildings I have ever seen.
- You play a giant and go around and fuck shit up.
- Pick up meat to eat for health.
- Walk and crush humans.
- Pick up weapons and trees to throw around.
- The levels are split up into manageable chunks.
- A lot of fun.
- You get a bit of freedom allowing multiple ways to do an objective.
Giants Uprising Preview Cons:
- The mouse cursor stays on the screen.
- A controller is not always ideal in the menus.
- Unskippable intro cutscene.
- No Steam achievements.
- Dark menus make reading them difficult.
- Cannot access the options when in the tutorial (first part) making it hard to run correctly.
- Tutorial fight GLITCHED out a couple of times making progress impossible and had Invincible enemies.
- Text is so small it’s almost unreadable. the game will just hang and then either load or revert back a checkpoint.
- Constant slowdown.
- Long restart time.
Developer: VARSAV GAME STUDIOS
Publisher: VARSAV GAME STUDIOS
Store Links –
You get to be a giant and fuck shit up, that’s the round-up of this preview. You get such satisfaction from flattening buildings, ripping up trees, and throwing them around whilst crushing humans. The game has a lot of performance issues and menus missing not to mention us TV users get such small text it’s basically unreadable. From the few hours, I had with the game I loved every minute of it when it was running alright. Na fuck it even when it was running bad I was still having so much fun charging through villages and taking my revenge. This is a game you play when you have had a shit day and just wanna really fuck up a game world. OK so Giants Uprising is rough in places but it’s early days and the concept is sound and the gameplay is awesome.