Manifold Garden Review (PlayStation 4)
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture. Witness infinity in first-person and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- Decent graphics.
- 4.77GB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Invert axis and sensitivity sliders.
- Game options-toggle run and show reticule.
- Six save slots.
- Puzzle gameplay.
- First-person view.
- Save when you want.
- The game is all about interacting with the world and changing your perspective.
- Very clever level design.
- All new approach to the genre.
- Photo mode.
- A minimalistic world that is captivating.
- Portal feels to it.
- No tutorials.
- Easy to get stuck with little guidance given.
- Short game.
- Little replay value.
- The movement can be a bit seasick like.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10