Mastho Is Together Review (Xbox Series S)
For our Mastho Is Together Review we take on this precision platform game, you’ll have to jump and dash to help Mastho avoid obstacles on the way, fulfilling his dream of finding the perfect balance between joy and vitality (he is a sugar-free marshmallow).
Mastho Is Together Review Pros:
- Nice pixel art graphics.
- 283.6MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Precision platformer gameplay.
- Opening tutorial section.
- Checkpoints throughout the levels.
- Your goal is to get to the exit.
- Very tight responsive controls.
- An achievement pops for each level.
- 12 levels.
- You can replay a level.
- Lightning-fast load and restart times.
- You can wall jump, dash, diagonal dash, and more.
- Simple yet difficult.
Mastho Is Together Review Cons:
- No replay value.
- Only 12 levels.
- Doesn’t offer any help or guidance.
- Doesn’t have scoring/timers or leaderboards.
- The only settings are for music.
Related Post: NERF Legends Review (PlayStation 5)
Mastho Is Together:
Developer: Kind Cat Games
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Not a terrible game at all in fact it’s a good example of good controls, guide your block dude around the rather difficult levels and get to the exit. The game has a Super Meatboy meets N++ vibe to it all and I did enjoy a dozen levels. But with no timers or leaderboards, you can easily dust this game in under an hour but you get 1000 Gamerscore for your trouble so not all bad.