Mekabolt Plus Review (Xbox Series S)
For our Mekabolt Plus Review, we will need to use our trusty Mekabolt device to manipulate robots, solve a variety of puzzling levels and obtain batteries to fix the robots. You can take the role of a theme park technician. With your handy Mekabolt, you can deactivate the robots. Use it to your advantage. Use them as platforms, ride them or use them to overcome obstacles. Don’t forget the batteries, you need to collect them to repair the robots and reach the end of the level. It doesn’t end there. Ever wondered what happens afterward? In the challenges, you take the role of the park owner. Armed with a necktie and a pair of gloves, he will also help retrieve batteries. The owner doesn’t shoot, though! He can pick up the crazy robots and move them like nothing!
Mekabolt Plus Review Pros:
- Pixel art graphics.
- 424.7MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Puzzle platformer gameplay.
- Chirpy soundtrack.
- Collect batteries and unlock levels.
- 4 game worlds with 24 levels in each.
- Actions-Jump, shoot, push/shoot blocks.
- Shoot enemies to stop them and then you can use them.
- Instant restarts.
- Infinite lives.
- Variety of enemy types to shoot and use.
- Easy achievements.
- Challenge mode has you playing as a different character and taking on any level and in any order. It’s like a remix of the main game levels.
Mekabolt Plus Review Cons:
- No game options.
- Difficulty can be up and down.
- Does the same thing over and over.
- Takes some getting used to in regards to the jump button.
- No replay value.
- No level skip option.
Related Post: Dogs Donuts Review (Xbox Series S)
Publisher: Ratalaika Games S.L
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
A simple puzzle game with a mechanic we have seen before, shoots enemies to stop them and then uses them to navigate the level and collect the battery. It’s a game like I say that is easy enough, it’s harmless and it does chuck Gamerscore at you. Mekabolt Plus is short, sweet, and fun to play but won’t offer too much trouble.