Mina And Michi Review (Xbox Series S)
For our Mina And Michi Review, we meet Mina, a girl who loves her best friend, Michi. She also loves adventures and doesn’t like gelatine! Together with Michi, they travel through wonderful and colorful places passing by all seasons, defeating evil gooey enemies, and solving puzzles.
Mina And Michi Review Pros:
- Cartoon pixel-style graphics.
- 140.4MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Game settings – visual effects, weather effects, show speed run clock, and music.
- 3 save slots.
- Three difficulties – Easy, normal, and hardcore.
- Choose your favorite season – Summer, Winter, Autumn, and Spring.
- Puzzle action gameplay.
- Gimmick – you control both players at the same time with each one attached to the analog sticks so one on right and one on the left.
- In-game cutscenes.
- Can skip cutscenes.
- Modern Chiptune soundtrack.
- Can press a button and have a second local player join you whenever.
- Overall game completion percentage.
- 50 puzzles to solve.
- 20 chests to find.
- Collect gems from bushes and depending on the color depends on how much they are worth.
- When you leave and return to a screen all the gems and enemies respawn.
- Food will heal you.
- Doors require either a Silver or Gold key or you need to kill all enemies on the level.
- Very easy Gamerscore game.
- Play through the four seasons.
- Each character has a unique attack.
- You can pet Michi.
- Big boss battles.
- Find pickups to increase health and stamina.
Mina And Michi Review Cons:
- No actual tutorial.
- Music sounds repetitive.
- Basic puzzle solving.
- When gems pop out of bushes you don’t automatically pick them up and instead have to go back for them.
- Takes some getting used to.
- Little guidance.
- You have to leave the level screen to reset the puzzle if you mess up.
- Very simple combat.
- The puzzles serve to just slow the game down and extend its life with basic puzzles doing pretty basic unlocks and actions.
Related Post: Gallic Wars Battle Simulator Review (Xbox Series S)
Mina And Michi:
Developer: Ratalaika Games S.L.
Store Links –