Missile Command Recharged Review (Xbox Series S)
Our Missile Command Recharged Review takes the classic arcade game and adds several layers of oomph and pizzaz. This revamped take on the classic introduces more power-ups, new enemies, and a suite of challenges that limit the number of counter-defenses at your disposal – not to mention co-op across all game modes! An amazing new soundtrack from the incomparable Megan McDuffee perfectly complements the gameplay and adds depth and variety.
Missile Command Recharged Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 851.1MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Own in-game achievements.
- Colorblind support.
- New features from the original Recharged release.
- The gameplay is you control where your city defenses shoot and you must protect the city.
- Movement sensitivity slider.
- Two modes – missions and arcade.
- Local two-player support.
- Mission mode has solo amd multiplayer versions.
- Cheap upgrade price for owners of the original.
- Online leaderboards.
- Arcade mode supports multiplayer.
- The arcade mode allows you to set bonus modifiers before a game.
- End of level breakdown for a score.
- The points you earn are used as currency.
- Upgrade your stats with points and increase power, rebuild, reload and speed.
- The graphics are more cartoony this time around.
- Excellent soundtrack.
- Mission mode is just a series of scenarios.
- Power-ups will randomly drop from ships as you play and this can change gun types.
Missile Command Recharged Review Cons:
- Minimal settings.
- It is just a few new features over the original Recharged game.
- Cannot rebind the controls.
- Doesn’t have a tutorial.
- No menus on history etc.
- Slight learning curve.
- No online co-op.
Related Post: Doomed To Hell Review (PlayStation 4)
Missile Command Recharged:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
Missile Command is back! I absolutely loved and still do love this game! Yeah yeah we had an entry a while back but it was lacking in places, it’s also nice to see devs go back to an old release and revamp it with new features that the newer games have. This is now the Missile Command Recharged version that can be called the definitive version of the game ever! They have gone with a whole new art style not just for Missile Command but for the Recharged series as a whole, Neon is still there but it’s not as in your face as you are used to. I love how easy the game is to get into play, you have arcade mode so you can just go and go with challenge mode being for a more refined game. This is the best-Recharged game and the best version of Missile Command and I couldn’t be happier! Protecting bases and shooting asteroids and aliens has never been so fun.