Ocean’s Heart Review (Steam)
Ocean’s Heart is an epic top-down action RPG in which you explore a beautiful archipelago as a young woman named Tilia. Take on contracts to fight monsters, descend deep into ancient dungeons, defeat menacing foes, and unravel the mystery of Ocean’s Heart. All done in beautiful, bright pixel art.
- Beautiful pixel art graphics.
- 227.45MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Full controller support.
- Action RPG gameplay.
- Zelda inspired.
- Top-down view.
- Save when you want.
- Tutorial tips are around the map as you play.
- Dialogue size slider.
- Puzzle elements.
- Inns can be stayed in to regain hearts/life.
- Lily-A delivery sailor who will fast travel you to anywhere in the world that you have visited or found the sea chart for.
- Play how you want.
- Journal-quest and inventory management, save and map.
- Main and side quests.
- Good light-hearted story.
- Combat is simple yet challenging.
- No graphics settings.
- Button prompts are for the keyboard.
- You have to be so precise with the interactions.
- Slow starter.
- The menu feels sluggish and awkward.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10