Peaky Blinders Mastermind Review (PlayStation 4)
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game, based on the multi-award-winning TV show. Become the Mastermind as you control key characters and pull off perfectly synchronized plans.
- Decent cel-shaded graphics.
- 3.26gb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Two difficulties-standard or hard.
- Tutorial pop-ups-on/off.
- Strategy gameplay.
- Uses the actor’s likenesses.
- Save when you want.
- Timeline-you can fast forward and rewind time.
- The collectibles-each level has stopwatches to find.
- Ten levels.
- Persuasion-take control of other people for a set amount of time.
- Gimmick-control multiple people and do a sequence with them, be Tommy and watch as they all do their actions which could open doors for you or help with evasion.
- Levels are ranked-Bronze, silver, and gold and are for timely completion and collectibles found.
- Every level is timed.
- The story is told via images.
- Can skip cutscenes.
- You can only carry one item at a time but you can also give items to each other.
- Multiple ways to do a level.
- Gameplays out in real-time.
- Can see enemy cones of sight.
- A lot to take in initially.
- Slow starter.
- Difficulty spikes.
- The slight learning curve to the flow of the game.
- Can be hard to pick things out.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10