Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon- Guardians Rising expansion launches 5 May
The second expansion in the latest Pokémon Trading Card Game series, Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising, will include over 140 cards and will launch in the UK on 5 May.
Journey to the Alola region with the Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising expansion. Meet the island guardians Tapu Koko-GX and Tapu Lele-GX, and sharpen your skills with Kahuna Hala and Captain Mallow!
Features of the Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising expansion include:
- More brand-new Pokémon: Many of the exotic and tropical Pokémon that Trainers have come to love in the new Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games join the Pokémon Trading Card Game, including Lycanroc, Kommo-o, and more!
- New Alolan Pokémon: Regional variants of many classic Pokémon who have a new look in the Alola region will make an appearance!
- Over 140 cards: Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising includes more than 140 cards, including 12 new Pokémon-GX and 3 full-art Supporter cards!
- Introducing the island guardians: These super-powered Pokémon are expected to have a huge impact on the game.
- Two new theme decks: These 60-card preconstructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by enabling them to play right away.
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 additional cards selected from the expansion.
For more information about the Sun & Moon—Guardians Rising expansion, please visit: http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-tcg/sun-moon-guardians-rising/explore-and-watch/