Poker Pretty Girls Battle Review (PlayStation 4)
Classic Texas Hold’em gets a magical twist at the phantasy world casino, where you’re invited to play at tables against 16 Pretty Girls, from elves and demons to sorceresses and more! Each female opponent has her own look and unique style of play, along with Japanese voiceovers to allow you to feel their excitement within the intense poker battles. Start out against 4 of those gorgeous players and unlock more as you prove your skills worthy of new challengers. Welcome to our Poker Pretty Girls Battle review.
- Anime graphics.
- 259.6MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Works on Playstation 5.
- English or Japanese language support.
- Help-acts as a tutorial and is text-based.
- Two games modes-Pretty mode and free play.
- Free play mode-pick any unlocked girl and play against them.
- Pretty mode-play against the girls amd get puzzle pieces to make an image and unlock more girls to play against.
- Japanese voice.
- Simple controls.
- Uses the traditional BlackJack rules.
- End of hand result screen shows who won, what hand they won with, and the chip prize amount.
- Laidback with an almost Jazz-like soundtrack.
- Pretty mode is split into four stages with four girls in each and you can choose who to play with.
- 16 girls to unlock.
- Real easy Platinum trophy.
- No all-in button instead you have to drag the cursor every time.
- The same music plays over and over.
- You have no avatar or name.
- No online.
- Lacks any leaderboards.
- The Ai loves to fold.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Poker games can be quite a mundane quiet place to game. You play cards and try to win money and wipe out your opponents, as it’s a game you cannot use tells or bluff in person so the genre definitely needs a way to jazz it up and give it something upbeat. Enter Poker Pretty Girls Battle and you have an attempt at this idea with boobs. The girls of the game have massive fun bags and it’s clearly meant to stimulate your ability to stick or raise up. They occasionally speak to you but it’s all in Japanese so God knows if it’s good or bad? Poker Pretty Girls Battle is just a standard run-of-the-mill Poker game, it has an upbeat jazz band soundtrack but that’s it, it doesn’t do enough to add excitement or really an atmosphere to the game. Boobs fine but it’s not really the game changer and instead highlights that it’s more a cheap idea than innovation. Poker Pretty Girls Battle is just a poker game with big lady testicles on show, you cannot create or name a character and play as a default “player” avatar, you don’t get anything in the ways of advancement, and is just a standard Poker game.