Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire Review (PlayStation 5)
The girls are back! In our Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire Review, we take to the table of cards to do battle against the game. The classic card game of solitaire, one that countless players know and have used to tease their brains and pass the time, gets an alluring twist as 10 Pretty Girls accompany and challenge you. Succeed in clearing rounds and you’ll be rewarded with new outfits for your lovely companions. Once they’re unlocked, you can also view them in the Dressing Room mode.
Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire Review Pros:
- Anime graphics.
- 266.8MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Solitaire gameplay.
- Ten girls to play as. Seven initially then you unlock the last three.
- Unlock new costumes for the girls.
- The dressing room allows you to view and change the outfits of the girls individually.
- Stats for each of the difficulties.
- Help menu acts as a tutorial but it does boot up on your first game.
- Japanese voice.
- Three difficulties- Easy, normal, and hard.
- Each girl has their own location to play on.
- Simple controls, click a card and it will automatically go where it can, press the card again to move it to another place if applicable.
- A cursor used for navigation.
- You can manually move cards if you so wish.
- Easy Platinum trophy.
- Good gameplay.
- Excellent relaxation game.
- Quick Platinum trophy. (took under an hour)
Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire Review Cons:
- No replay value.
- Basic tutorial.
- Cannot rebind controls or increase cursor speed.
- Using a cursor is painful as the thing is so small as is the part of the cards you need to click.
- The girls have massive chest testicles that defy gravity and nature.
Related Post: Poker Pretty Girls Battle Review (PlayStation 4)
Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire:
Developer: Zoo Corporation
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
I don’t mind a bit of solitaire, it’s an excellent card game that is both relaxing and stressful in equal measure. Solitaire wise nothing has changed here, it’s what you expect except now you have the pretty Girls! Big breasred women you can dress up with new costumes and each with a unique location to play in. I have played solitaire games on a co sole that handled better for sure, here they make it easy with click a card to place controls but managing the columns of cards is a pain and it has been done better before. I snagged the Platinum trophy in inder an hour and it was a great littlle brain workout, the music was not good and had to be turned off but the core game play is absolutely fine. Make of it what you will but Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire is alright.