Pretty Girls Panic Review (PlayStation 5)
So for our Pretty Girls Panic Review, we discover some socially conservative sea creatures that have constructed a water-filled screen to hide the Pretty Girls from view. but don’t panic! we use our special tool to capture sections of the barrier and remove them, exposing the girl waiting on the other side.
Pretty Girls Panic Review Pros:
- Nice anime-style graphics.
- 306.4MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Two difficulties – Easy and challenging.
- Puzzle-type gameplay.
- Game is where you have to go around a blanked-out image and draw lines to uncover the image. Hitting an enemy will stop you from drawing the line.
- Power-ups can be picked up by having them in the area you draw.
- 75 percent is needed to complete the level.
- Different enemy types that move around uniquely.
- Destroy/kill enemies by trapping them when clearing a section.
- 14 Girls to unlock.
- Each girl has 3 to 5 stages showing off 3 different outfits/swimwear.
- Gallery lets you view all unlocked girls and outfits/swimwear.
- You are safe on the side of a drawn area.
- Help acts like a tutorial.
- Online leaderboards.
- Set amount of lives.
- Simple controls as it’s just the stick to move.
- Easy Platinum trophy.
Pretty Girls Panic Review Cons:
- Repetitive gameplay.
- You can in most instances cheese the game.
- Music is not that great.
- The tutorial is very basic.
- Not sure how the scoring works or even how it shows up.
- Dubious hit detection.
- Doesn’t have any sensitivity or slider speed settings.
- No replay value.
- Can be finished in an hour or so.
Related Post: Islanders Review (Xbox Series S)
Pretty Girls Panic:
Developer: Zoo Corp
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Pretty Girls Panic is a game where you draw lines on a picture to uncover the image, along the way enemies will try and stop you by hitting you or your line. It’s a simple enough premise and with that comes easy to learn controls (just the stick) and a lot of girls to uncover! Each girl has a set of different clothing to unlock and you can view any of the unlocked clothing from the gallery. It’s the Pretty Girls you have seen from the other games in the series and despite being very repetitive it is a game you just zone out on and get quick easy trophies.