Pretty Girls Tile Match Review (PlayStation 5)
For this Pretty Girls Tile Match Review, Where this new version freshens up the action puzzling with a skill-based game of match-3! Instead of pairs of tiles, here you’ll need to find 3 identical tiles to erase them from the board, while layers of trapped tiles beneath are darkened and “locked” until you uncover them.
Pretty Girls Tile Match Review Pros:
- Anime graphics.
- 271.8MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- You get the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5 versions of the game.
- Tile matching gameplay.
- The tutorial stage is replayable.
- The help section is the manual/tutorial.
- 3 difficulties – Easy, normal, and hard.
- Six characters – Riara Makoto, Sizuka, Mamiko, Ruins, and Honoka.
- The dressing room allows you to change your character’s clothes with unlocked items.
- Earn points and spend them in the shop on new clothing items.
- Set up a diorama.
- Combo counter.
- Earn and trigger power-ups like move, hold, shuffle, and undo.
- Can replay stages.
- A timer is constantly going for each level.
- End of level breakdown.
Pretty Girls Tile Match Review Cons:
- The music is not great.
- Playing the game with the left stick acting like a mouse pointer is not ideal.
- Feels like performance doesn’t matter as points for the shop feel capped.
- Little replay value.
Related Post: The Library Of Babel Review (PlayStation 5)
Pretty Girls Tile Match:
Developer: ZOO Corporation
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10