Preview: Double Kick Heroes (Steam Early Access)
Butcher loads of zombies in Rhythm with Metal! Survive on the highway to hell fighting an epic freakshow! Now with 17 levels of pure madness!
- Pixel art graphics with a modern twist.
- 4239MB Download size.
- Rythm action gameplay.
- Three modes- Arcade, Story, and Hellgate.
- Supports your plastic guitars from Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
- Level editor- really powerful tool.
- Different enemy types.
- Arcade allows you to pick a song and play.
- Story mode has a level select with themes and set playlists.
- Five difficulties which affect how many instruments you play, speed etc.
- Steam achievements.
- Trading cards.
- 30 levels.
- Can replay levels.
- Online leaderboards with filters by difficulty and friends.
- Strong soundtrack.
- Can import your own music.
- Level percentage score which is your accuracy.
- Combine rhythm action gameplay with a shooter as you can shoot up and down, Hitting your marks will shoot weapons.
- Some seriously cool animations.
- Calibration setting.
- Very pick up and play.
- Addictive score chaser.
- Can turn scanlines on.
- Sometimes songs feel out of sync.
- At times you notice that nailing your hits consistently will result in no enemies showing up on screen as you kill them off screen.
- Very bland action bar just a straight line with blocks.
- Music choices at default are not for everyone.