Preview: Hardspace Shipbreaker (Steam Early Access)
Equipped with cutting-edge salvaging tech, carve & slice spaceships to recover valuable materials. Upgrade your gear to take on more lucrative contracts and pay your billion credits debt to LYNX Corp.
- Decent graphics.
- 2850mb Download size.
- 3 save slots.
- Graphics-Resolution, fullscreen mode, v-sync, and texture quality preset.
- Controller support.
- Invert axis and sensitivity sliders for both the mouse and controller.
- Two modes-career and free play.
- Ship dismantling gameplay.
- Scanner-you can see weak points, materials, etc.
- Level up and get upgrades for your tools and spacesuit.
- Oddly satisfying.
- Huge puzzle element to it all.
- Zen-like experience.
- The huge learning curve with the controls.
- Tutorial kept bugging out and not letting me finish it.
- No Steam achievements.
- Had to replay the tutorial many times, couldn’t get prompts to show or I wouldn’t be able to do something.
- The controller will sometimes not be recognized on the menu and then next time it will work just fine.