Preview: They Are Billions (Steam Early Access)
They Are Billions is a Steampunk strategy game set on a post-apocalyptic planet. Build and defend colonies to survive against the billions of the infected that seek to annihilate the few remaining living humans. Can humanity survive the zombie apocalypse?
- Beautiful Steampunk influenced graphics.
- Steam achievements.
- 3299GB Download size.
- Trading cards.
- RTS Gameplay. Build a community whilst also holding off the ever threat of a Zombie invasion.
- Graphics options- Resolution, Monitor choice, Window, Lock mouse, Frequency, Quality sliders for texture.
- Game help- Text-based tutorial.
- Local leaderboard.
- Four map types to unlock.
- Five difficulties- Easiest to brutal.
- Survival mode- Survive X amount of days, Set map type, Infected population and game settings. These change your score factor percentage.
- Controls are easy enough to learn.
- Can play with just the mouse or mouse and keyboard.
- Active pause- Pause but you can still interact with the game like setup actions.
- Uncover the map as you play.
- Levels randomize every game.
- Resource collectible piles around the map.
- Chilling soundtrack.
- Does survival horror better than some horror games I have played.
- Save and exit option.
- Cool zombie animations.
- The game is full of fear and tactics.
- Very hard to put down.
- Can zoom in/out.
- Keyboard shortcuts like grouping and macros.
- Community challenge- One-time attempt at a scenario with full leaderboard support.
- Scores- shows your score and has filters for modifiers and friends.
- Constant updates.
- No tutorial.
- Slow starter.
- Daunting for new to the genre players.
- Lacks the usual settings for a game like this like game speed.
- Only a few modes atm.
- Zombie infections feel so overpowered as they spread so quickly.